airwalk sandals

snickerpoo

Earning My Ears
are the payless airwalk sandals just as good as the croc sandals? They actually look pretty cute!! :cool1:

I can't say for adults, but my almost 3 year old has a pair and loves them! She gets tons of compliments on them, but the best part is that she seems to be able to wear them forever with no problems. She's quick to tell me if her other shoes rub or are too tight, but she never says anything about the airwalks. She wears them with and without socks.

Just bought 2 pairs at Payless they are so comfy!! DD says they are ugly but as long as my feet don't hurt who cares!

I haven't tried the real thing but I wear my crocs all the time, every where that I go except work. They are very comfortable. My feet usually hurt at the end of the day but not since I got my airwalks.

I just checked the payless web site. I only saw Airwalk Compel II Garden Clog
Is this what you say is so comfortable, or is it something else :confused3
Thanks!!!!!!!!

Yup those are the ones...

Look like this:
044095_thumb.gif

Buy a pair today - you'll never look back :)

I was thinking about getting the RED ,WHITE & BLUE one for myself. They looked so cool .

DD told me NO way all while she was wearing a blue on 1 foot and a purple on the other.I laughed and said they aren't even the same style ( beach & cayman).

I use to wear Airwalks all the time back in the day for skateboarding.They held up to a beating for sure.

Just my opinion...tried the airwalk flip flop (their version of the croc athens) and not near as comfy or squishy. Seemed very rigid.

I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for...

I bought a pair on Sunday from payless they are pretty comfy i think. My 9 yr old DS got a pair also, although his look like boats. :rotfl2: Mind you he is 9 and 5'3'' and wears a 8 1/2-9 mens shoe. He is about an inch shorter than he me. He really likes them, he calls them his ugly shoes :sad2: However, my 6 yr old would not have anything to do with them. He likes things to fir and if they seem just a slightly big at all he freaks. Jordan go the navy blue pair and i go this swirled pink, blue and i think it is green and yellow. I ordered a pair of pink or purple ones last week from the crocs website, much cheaper than a local shoe store. But I LOVE THEM!! i wish i could wear them to work!!

PocahontasLookALike said:
Just my opinion...tried the airwalk flip flop (their version of the croc athens) and not near as comfy or squishy. Seemed very rigid.

\QUOTE]

I agree....there was no 'aahhhhh...' factor when I tried them on.

I bought a pair of the airwalks and wore them for 1 day at home. My feet began to sweat after walking in them for about 30 minutes. I was at the mall not outside. Just wondering if anyone else had this same problem. I was disappointed because I had read how great these are and I was so looking forward to wearing them at the parks. Of course this was only my experience.

My whole family hass airwalks and really loves them. I agree they do seem a bit warm, but compared to shoes with socks they are still cooler and so comfortable. I walked all over Chicago for 5 days and my feet never hurt and I was pushing 2 toddlers in a double stroller! Everyone has a different color and we have had many compliments.
On a side note, my 5 yr old niece whom has everything, has both a pair of crocs and a pair of airwalks. She prefers the airwalks. She said they are squishier!! LOL :goodvibes I did feel both and thought the airwalks were a bit softer material and they are much cheaper.

I have to check these out, everyone keeps raving about them. But do you guys wear them with socks or without?

I usually wear flip flops/slides everyday at the parks. I've been doing it for years with only minor foot pain. I hate it when my feet are hot & sweaty. I'm not sure I want to switch to something new.....

I'd love to find some cheaper BUT COMFORTABLE shoes for me and DS7 and DD3 for our August trip. (I'm trying to convince them they can't wear tennis shoes everyday-it just won't be comfortable!)

How do your airwalks fit you? Mine fit just perfect, but the back strap sometimes pushes my foot forward so my toes will occasionally hit the front of my shoe. I am not sure if I need to get a larger size, or if I just need to put these in the dryer and try to stretch them out just a bit. I guess my question is do they fit snug on your foot (when using the back strap), or or they kind of loose? When using the back strap, my shoes will not jiggle at all when I shake my foot (that is one of the stranger things that I have ever written :laughing: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter