Airtran (SW) Credit questions

wdw&sonny

DIS Veteran
I understand that if the cost for my flight decreases, I can get a credit which can be used for a flight at a later date or for Baggage Fees.

1. Can I do this multiple times? (i.e. if the price drops and I get a credit, then it drops again, can I get an additional credit or is it a one time only credit)?
2. Do I have to call, or is there a way to get the credit by internet?
3. If I am purchasing one-way tickets for each leg of the trip (purchasing 2 sets of one-way tickets), will the credit apply to either leg (i.e. if the return leg price decreases, can the credit be used for baggage fees to Orlando)?

Thanks.

On SWA you can do this multiple times! I just recently got 3 price adjustments on my flights!!!

As long as you booked your flights online you can do the ticket exchange online. If you purchased tickets over the phone then you need to call. Just use the box on the right of the home page that says "change flights" for SWA tickets and for Airtran its Change itinerary but with Airtran you will have to pay a fee if you do it online. I would call Airtran.

Thanks Shelly.
Just bought my Airtran return flight figuring if price drops I will get credit toward baggage fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter