• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airtran schedule changes..... is there a method or pattern to their madness?

dudspizza

I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I hav
What I am wondering is if there are certain times that Airtran makes their schedule changes. I am used to AA when they make their schedule changes quarterly and then they don't mess with the schedule.

Airtran makes them more often, but is there a pattern such as the second Tuesday of each month or anything like that? I am watching my flights closely for changes....

Duds

I wish i knew. Airtran has changed my schedule i think 3 times in last 2 weeks.
Soon they will be Southwest...

Nope, no pattern that I have ever been able to figure out to the changes made by Airtran.

The only thing for certain is that they are going to change! :rotfl2:
Still, gotta love the fares!:woohoo:

While I love to fly AirTran their schedule changes are a source for some anxiety. The key is to keep checking your ressie every couple of weeks just to be safe. This year only once was our schedule changed and it was only a 10 minute change.

I'll deal with it to have assigned seats. Going to miss that when SW takes over.

I have had our flights booked since july for upcoming trip and they have changed our flights twice so far and I have had to call since changes were not acceptable and they have been very good about changing to flights that were more acceptable.

and here I am sitting on flights for March HOPING they change both directions so I can move to an earlier flight down and to the next day on the flight back... my luck the flights won't move at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter