• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airtran promotion code for free wifi

Jeanne B

DIS Veteran
I went back a few pages and didn't see this listed so I thought I'd share...I'm on my way to Orlando right now with DD16 :banana: and I'm using the wifi for free right now thanks to a promotion code.

After you select gogoinflight as the wireless network open your internet browser and click buy to set up a new account and on the payment info page enter AIRTRANTRYGOGO and you have free wifi!! You can use the same code again on your return trip but you need to set up another account with a different email address.

Code expires 12/31/09.

I went back a few pages and didn't see this listed so I thought I'd share...I'm on my way to Orlando right now with DD16 :banana: and I'm using the wifi for free right now thanks to a promotion code.

After you select gogoinflight as the wireless network open your internet browser and click buy to set up a new account and on the payment info page enter AIRTRANTRYGOGO and you have free wifi!! You can use the same code again on your return trip but you need to set up another account with a different email address.

Code expires 12/31/09.

Thanks for sharing!

OK, I'm new to wifi. When do you set it up and pay for it? Ahead of time, once onboard..... Please help a tech-challenged grandma.:)

OK, I'm new to wifi. When do you set it up and pay for it? Ahead of time, once onboard..... Please help a tech-challenged grandma.:)

When you're onboard they'll tell you when it's okay to use the wifi and that's when you can set up the account and enter your promotion code.

I thought that Airtran had free WiFi on their flights.

They do have wifi on all flights. Unfortunately, it's not free. They are running a special that's buy one, get one free. But the code the OP gave is better.

OIC. Thanks for the info. DH will be wanting to use the WiFi but we don't fly until Jan. Maybe a new "code" will come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter