• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airtran out of DFW?

princessT

Earning My Ears
Has anyone flown airtran out of DFW? We have never flown them and are curious about anyone's experiences.

Thanks!
Tanya

We flew non-stop out of DFW last year and will again in 4 weeks. We drive down from OKC to fly the non-stop service since we do not have non-stop to MCO. Had a wonderful experience last year. They did change the times a couple of different times but not more than an hour either way. We upgraded to business class for the larger seats, my husband is tall, he can fit into the regular seats with an isle but says the business class is more comfortable. Left on time each time. Gate checked our stroller, the only airline that hasn't damaged our stroller when gate checking. No trouble with lost baggage either. Service reps have always been very helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Has anyone flown airtran out of DFW? We have never flown them and are curious about anyone's experiences.

Thanks!
Tanya

My family flew AirTran out of DFW in Sept. 2007. We had no problems, flight back was not crowded at all, no problems with luggage or service. Only one experience but based on that one I heartily recommend AirTran.
:thumbsup2

We flew Air Tran out of DFW in May '06. They changed the time by a few minutes several different times, but other than that, we had no problem. In fact we were very impressed with them. We are flying them again to MCO in Sept and then I'm flying them again in January '09 down to Ft Lauderdale for a cruise. With American Airline's prices and luggage fees right now, Air Tran just makes more sense.

We are also looking at Airtran for future trips. We have always been devoted AA passengers, but I love luggage and these fees are going to add almost the price of another ticket! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter