Airtran just changed my flights for the 5th time!

poptoone

DIS Veteran
Of well, I had a connector coming back in Atlanta but now after my 5th call we're direct both ways. Now as long as the flights don't disappear were good to go.

I just notied the same with my flights. I wasn't happy with what mine changed to so they put me on a direct flight.

Did they notify you or did you uncover it on your own? I wasn't notified of any change.

believe "my personal best" was either 6 or 7:sad2: ; @ least it's a direct fight for you now:thumbsup2

I just notied the same with my flights. I wasn't happy with what mine changed to so they put me on a direct flight.

Did they notify you or did you uncover it on your own? I wasn't notified of any change.

I periodically check my flights and found it myself.

AirTran changed ours like 5 or 6 times. I was notified (not asked) after a few of them and a few I found out on my own because I was worried it would happen again. We were supposed to fly out of San Diego on the 1st of Dec. Instead, we are flying all night on the 30th, nonstop. I could deal with that. But our flight back to San Diego was supposed to be in the late afternoon on Dec. 8th - now we leave our resort at 4am on the 8th! That one made me furious. Resort check-isn't even open at that time of day. Those were the most recent changes. I haven't looked in a couple of weeks. I probably should, just in case! One thing that has me concerned is that I haven't received my luggage tags yet and we leave next Friday. There's still a week, but less if you count the long weekend. If we don't have them by Friday, I'll call our travel agent.

9 days and counting!!!:woohoo: :banana: :hourglass

Oh the joys of flying these days!!
We're flying Airtran on 12/8--so far, only a 10 minute change in take-off time.
So far.

I just happened to check my reservation for April. Again, my flights were changed without any notification. :mad: The worst part was that my return flight was no longer a direct one. I called and had it changed, but this is really a pain in the neck. I guess I'll have to keep checking every week or so until I fly. Now, I'm worried that they'll change the return flight while we're staying at WDW. :scared1:

Wow! I tried doing a web booking on them the other day and it ended up not accepting it because I live in Australia so my credit card billing address didn't match their options.....after reading these posts, I think I'm kind of glad it didn't work out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter