AIRTRAN $25 Vouchers available

amy4bruce

DIS Veteran
I have three codes available that we are not going to use. PM me and I will send one or all to you. :thumbsup2

The link to receive your code is http://www.airtran.com/sunshine/. You need different address for each voucher.

This is a great way to take $25 per person your airfare.

The key is to book your flights as one way trips. When you book your flight you can apply up to one voucher per person. We have 3 people flying and we saved $75 each way. $150 off the entire flight bill! YEAH! :banana:

Sorry- I have given out my 3 codes but do use the link! This is a great voucher for flights to Florida before 12/17.

Hope everyone has a magical day!

Airtran does not serve my area, unfortunately. :guilty:

But it sounds like a great deal!!

:::BUMP:::

ty so much you saved me 100$ on my airfare to disney =)

Gotta fly by dec 18th... we leave the 23rd.. not gonna be able to use it... PM me and i'll give u the code!! :)

Does anyone have any vouchers they are not going to use - I need some to go to a funeral - thanks so much!!

Leslie

You can go to google airtran sunshine coupon code to find the link and you can put it a variety of different emails to get as many codes as you need (like I had them sent to my email, my husbands, friends, my mom, etc.) until I got the 6 codes I need. There will be 3 of us traveling from Harrisburg, PA to Orlando so I was able to book one way flights each way and get a total of $150 in savings!!!! It turned out to be $35 each way ($70 round trip)!!!!

then they charge you to pick your seats and they charge for a bag... take that into account folks..

They do charge for picking a seat ($6 per person, each way) but the tickets I got still saved me over $50 per person roundtrip ($150) compared to other airlines. Most airlines do charge per bag so unfortunately we are trying to limit how many we bring so we don't pay $30 roundtrip for more than 1.

I used 2 of these coupons to pick our seats. We got our tix through our credit card points. Does anyone know if I can use more of them to pay for our luggage?

GONE!!! (AirTran codes have just been claimed.)

I also have 3 unused Airtran codes. PM me with your email address and I'll send you mine!!

Man, I never thought about getting one-way flights and using more vouchers! I used mine last week on a round trip booking and saved $100.

Tip- if you go to Kayak.com, choose the AirTran flight, it will take you to AirTran's website and you will not be charged for seat selection! I read about it on the Transportation board and it worked for me last week! Between that and the vouchers, I got us nonstop round trip for 4 from KC to Orlando for $450!

I tried to use Kayak.com to book mine but for some reason the prices were higher even thought it brought me to the airtran website.... strange!!!

On Kayak the prices showed higher for me, then when it was transferring to the AirTran site it said "SWEEEET" the price is now $139. Then at the AirTran site it showed the same prices I saw before, $59 each way.

When did they start charging for seats? My husband went from Phila to Atlanta and if you wanted "certain" or pick your seats before flight, then they charged. He did neither and got his seats when checking in/boarding, and did not get charged. This was back in April of this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter