• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airtours welcome meeting

mrshnn

Mouseketeer
does anyone know where airtours have their welcome meeting ,im staying on i drive,thanks :Pinkbounc :earboy2:

Lat week we were looking around the Festival Bay shopping area on I drive, and noticed a sign for the Airtours welcoming party in one of the resturants, cant remember its name though.

Most Tour operators will give you a welcome card & details of how to get to where you are staying,at Sanford/MCO,it should also tell you where & when the welcome meeting is. Have to say though,why bother? You've been before so they probably won't be telling you anything new & the meetings are just an excuse for them to try & sell you something so that they get some commission!
SD :paw:

i know ive been before but im so sad that i hate the idea of not going and missing something,also the meeting may be held somewhere that i havent been ,foer example another hotel,i suppose im just nosey... :cheer2: :hourglass :love1:

I never bother with them because they just waste my valuable time in Orlando. When we flew with Airtours back in 2000, their welcome meeting was actually in Universal Studios and everyone got a free entry ticket. Thank you very much but we still didn't go to the meeting, enjoyed the day in Universal though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter