Airport Hyatt - Pre-Night info.

muscarello4

Mouseketeer
I am sure that this is not big news to some, but it was to me. I booked the Airport Hyatt through their website and paid $199 plus 11.5% tax. (Total = $222) Then I called DCL directly and found out that I can add a pre-night through them for only $185 (including tax.) I cancelled the Hyatt.com reservation and saved myself some $$$$$.

I know that you can get it MUCH cheaper through hotwire or priceline, but I did not want to take a chance of getting stuck somewhere else. We are flying in late and just want to crash.

Just a friendly FYI.

Thank you for the information! I booked mine through American Airlines and got the same high rate. It may be too late for me to cancel my booking (it is tomorrow night) but this is good information for future reference!

I just returned last week and did book a 4 Star room (Marriott) near the airport for $65 via priceline.

We have stayed at the Hyatt 3 times, but never paid those sort of prices. I understand that we could also have gotten them cheaper but didnt want to leave it until the last minute to book. Its a great location and we shall stay there before we cruise, as it is so convenient for Disney buses.

I booked for Sept-06 in Oct and paid $185.00

To me it is well worth it as we will get in MCO at 11PM and go right upstairs,
we however chose not to do the DCL transfers but a limo.
There are 4 of us and for $60.00 more + tip, hey we go in style.
+ We don't have to wait for the bus and line up.

I booked the Hyatt for night before and the cost was $185.00 and they rolled it into the cost of my entire trip. So I did not have to prepay - just the basic deposit per person for the cruise.

Lisa

JeannieH said:
We have stayed at the Hyatt 3 times, but never paid those sort of prices. I understand that we could also have gotten them cheaper but didnt want to leave it until the last minute to book. Its a great location and we shall stay there before we cruise, as it is so convenient for Disney buses.

What's your secret? How did you get it cheaper? We're trying to figure out our options for March, and we also get in at 11:15pm with a 3 and 5 year old. What are our options?

I checked and the DCL rate was not available for the night before our Feb. 18th Eastern cruise. This is likely due to the high demand for that night.

hotwire.com and got the room for $77 AFTER TAXES. Never pay $185 I am shocked that the hyatt charges so much. The stay is so convienent. I posted all the info on the budget board a few months ago. If I can find it I will link to it :)

I have been hunting on hotwire almost daily for what looks like the Hyatt for our Feb cruise. No luck so far....no 3.5 star hotels showing up for only the Orlando Int Airport MCO area. We have used they hyatt for day rooms when returning from our cruises, but never stayed overnight yet....tried to get it using all the "usual" amenity descriptions on hotwire last year, but ended up with the Crowne Plaza, which although was not what I wanted, it was still a great stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter