• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

airport hotels manchester

Hi....and welcome to DIS:D

Got a feeling that you and I are in the same boat. I can't recommend a hotel but you will get a lot of good options at Holiday Extras

FWIW we chose Crowne Plaza cos there are 5 of us...so connecting rooms £119 or £139 depending on whether there are 2 or 3 adults.

We too booked through holiday extras but stayed at Bewleys hotel. Each room had 2 double beds & were nicely appointed.

We ate in the bar & food was ok too.

Because we booked through Holiday extras the transfer bus in the morning was already paid for. Otherwise i think it was £2 per adult.

Would def recommend the hotel & would use it again.

Hi,

I've just checked this site and Bewleys is not listed.

I've tried to book a room here recently, from their own website, and the 15 days parking with room option was not listed, only the room for £59. I have emailed the hotel (2 weeks ago) and have still not had a response.

Just looked at holiday extras web site & 1 room at Bewleys hotel with parking is coming up as £95.

Will admit I didn't book over the web but over the phone as I needed 2 rooms but just 1 car to park.

holiday extras tel 0870 844 4020

Bewleys website www.bewleyshotels.com/man

hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter