• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airplan ???'s

erinmc2

Earning My Ears
Anyone know the rules for strollers on planes...do they count as luggage? and how much per person can we take i thought I heard the airlines rules were changing? Anyother helpful hints are appreciated..Taking DD3 and DD2 in August. THanks

I have flown American and Northwest and gate checked the strollers so that we could use them in the airports. They didn't count as luggage when I did it that way.

A lot of airlines are changing their rules to one checked bag per person and a fee for an additional checked bag. Check with your airline. If you use your stroller in the airport and check it at the gate, I do not believe it counts as checked baggage. This is what we always do.

I checked my stroller in at the gate and I dont think it counted as baggage, of course we went may of last year. They've dont alot of changes since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter