Airmiles Armchair Chatter

What foodland location were you able to purchase 3 gift cards and did your air miles show on the receipt?

It's the one on Parkway Forest, North York, close to Fairview Mall in Toronto.

I asked if I had to purchase one per transaction and the cashier said yes. So, I rang them separately and the 150 AM was shown on each receipt. I went back and got two more for exchanging into LCBO gift cards later.

It's the one on Parkway Forest, North York, close to Fairview Mall in Toronto.

I asked if I had to purchase one per transaction and the cashier said yes. So, I rang them separately and the 150 AM was shown on each receipt. I went back and got two more for exchanging into LCBO gift cards later.

Thank you AngelDisney, you answered my question too.

Hi Hon
I am not sure
I am having a hard time even getting the coupon to print.

I tried there main web site and it has a coupon buy 3 get one free but I can't get the coupon to print.
https://www.madewithnestle.ca/marketplace-cuisine#mc-product-listing-heading

Sorry
Hugs Mel

That coupon is printed through smartsource, usually when I have a problem printing their coupons it's due to the adobe configuration. I usually have to delete Adobe Acrobat, reboot and reinstall it. Also needs to have access to a direct defaulted printer ie. airprint doesn't work unless things have changed. Not sure if that will help you, just thought I'd pass on info.

Back of the gc I bought today at Foodland. Looks like it cannot be used at FreshCo or IGA stores in Qc. :(

y4mZIIxgHbZ79SGIY-YuTnc8bKIRzlJ7moTp9wl7t4TOO4GJr0BmD_ebN2AqeLSVJBD0DY1aec5_FYkG0HUEgGO7Spii62avYANq8UDQd4H3bflgGaADgn9OrrqILWSH_98GYGtqP3IsYVEjPm3PSvfPmeRaGCyTJWjNHwXBG5tkbCIjaJNmmFTHJo8g-O2nx5xfvmqF6F9eJPeOGTSew5-3A

Back of the gc I bought today at Foodland. Looks like it cannot be used at FreshCo or IGA stores in Qc. :(

y4mZIIxgHbZ79SGIY-YuTnc8bKIRzlJ7moTp9wl7t4TOO4GJr0BmD_ebN2AqeLSVJBD0DY1aec5_FYkG0HUEgGO7Spii62avYANq8UDQd4H3bflgGaADgn9OrrqILWSH_98GYGtqP3IsYVEjPm3PSvfPmeRaGCyTJWjNHwXBG5tkbCIjaJNmmFTHJo8g-O2nx5xfvmqF6F9eJPeOGTSew5-3A
The gcs from Foodland's spring promo had the same disclaimers on the back, no mention of Freshco however they worked at Freshco. Until someone tests we don't know for sure but I'll be surprised if they don't work.

I don't know anything about IGA QC.

Question for those of you who live out east, or have lived or have visited... what is the weather HONESTLY like at the end of December? Hubby's favourite movie of all-time is It's a Wonderful Life. We have more than enough miles to fly, stay and have a decent time but he really really REALLY doesn't like winter!

View attachment 273701He loves Pluto!
ME? Favourite time of year!
View attachment 273699
So as I have lots of family there and have travelled there at all times of the year. Winter is real winter. Its great love it and would reccommend to anyone. The Halifax harbour is all lite up during the holidays

Thrifty's has a spend $75 get 95AM or spend $100 get 150AM. I checked the fine print and it didn't say anything about not repeating so....

Two transactions of $108 netted me 300 bonus AM and one transaction of $77 got me 95 bonus AM, plus around an extra 200 bonus for the stuff I bought... I think I got at least a minimum of 595AM for around $293. Wheeee!

That coupon is printed through smartsource, usually when I have a problem printing their coupons it's due to the adobe configuration. I usually have to delete Adobe Acrobat, reboot and reinstall it. Also needs to have access to a direct defaulted printer ie. airprint doesn't work unless things have changed. Not sure if that will help you, just thought I'd pass on info.

Thank-you
Hugs Mel

I can not fit another thing in my freezer (added 16 more Marketplace dinners) so I hope next weeks Bonus Airmiles are of the pantry -dry goods variety.
:D
Hugs Mel
I'm in the same boat. The freezer is now nearly to the top but I'm going to find a way to get a few more items this week. Since I take a Lean Cuisine for lunch everyday and I have those coupons for the Marketplace meals I'm going to see how many I can get. Might even be so bold as to ask my mom to store some.

Ok so I think I'm a little more in love with my phone now.... on our way home from Orillia i just "Asked" Google to "show me Foodland store near me" poof, up came stores, selected one on our route, got directions and stopped to get my gift card.

Miles didn't show up on the receipt but i didn't want to leave without clearing that up. The cashier went and asked the manager who smiled and said, "yeah, we got an email telling us that there are some problems with the miles showing up properly but that they should post within a week" i still didn't want to leave before they checked it out... seems it had shown up but in an odd spot. So long story short.... too late now.... Foodland is aware of the problem, i got my 150 Airmiles for the card and my Soar into More promo done!

I have just returned from the Foxboro, Ontario Foodland, the gift cards are not working, and the buy 3 yogurts at $2.49 each get 50 bonus air miles is not working.
The cashier would not manually add my missing bonus air miles so I cancelled the order. I tried purchasing the gift card first and when it was a failure so I cancelled the transaction. Then I tried buying the 3 yogurts and that was a bust too, so I cancelled that transaction.

Perhaps we could help each other out by posting the Foodland store locations that are actually willing to manually add the missing air miles, or the flyer items ring up properly at check out time.

Foxboro, Ontario Foodland claim you have to take it up with airmiles, it is nothing to do with their store.

I went today to the Foxboro location and purchased the $150 gift card first and made sure the 150 air miles showed up on the receipt and it did. I than bought the 3 yogurts as well as some other items and noticed on the receipt that the 50 bonus miles did not show up, so I pointed this out to the teller and unfortunately the lady that can manually input the miles won't be in till Tuesday so I left the receipt with my phone number and card number and will have to wait till Tuesday.
Hopefully I get a call and she fixed the problem. What a pain!!!!

Miles didn't show up on the receipt but i didn't want to leave without clearing that up. The cashier went and asked the manager who smiled and said, "yeah, we got an email telling us that there are some problems with the miles showing up properly but that they should post within a week" i still didn't want to leave before they checked it out... seems it had shown up but in an odd spot. So long story short.... too late now.... Foodland is aware of the problem, i got my 150 Airmiles for the card and my Soar into More promo done!

I don't understand what you mean by "seems it had shown up but in an odd spot." Do you mean the 150 air miles registered the receipt in an odd spot?

When I bought my 150$ GC at Vankleek Hills Foodland, the 150 AM showed up on the receipt right away. Then I used the GC to purchase a few grocery and for the yogourts, the cashier told me only a few flavours prevent the AM to show, one of them being Caramel. I changed my caramel yogourt for vanilla (also had peach and strawberry) and the 50 AM showed up.

I went today to the Foxboro location and purchased the $150 gift card first and made sure the 150 air miles showed up on the receipt and it did. I than bought the 3 yogurts as well as some other items and noticed on the receipt that the 50 bonus miles did not show up, so I pointed this out to the teller and unfortunately the lady that can manually input the miles won't be in till Tuesday so I left the receipt with my phone number and card number and will have to wait till Tuesday.
Hopefully I get a call and she fixed the problem. What a pain!!!!

Did your yogurt ring up at $2.99 each or $2.49 each (flyer price)? When I tried on 29 Sept they rang up at $2.99 each and no 50 bonus air miles.

Foxboro is my nearest Foodland location but I have a lot of issues with air mile promos at this store. I often drive to Stirling or Frankford Foodland frther away to get better customer service. I even drive to Amherstview Foodland open 24-7 because is a larger store and less problems with air miles promos and they have the flyer items in stock.

I don't understand what you mean by "seems it had shown up but in an odd spot." Do you mean the 150 air miles registered the receipt in an odd spot?
Yeah, for some strange reason the Airmiles posted in the middle of the receipt -- nowhere near the total, or my Airmiles totals (which both show as 0 BTW?) both the cashier and the manager were baffled, but once we "found" them, I was a happy camper and we got back on the road. This was in Shelburn -- middle of nowhere, Ontario.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter