Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I need to check out what this freestyle coke product is,,is it a soda in a can or more like a soda fountain drink ?
Hugs Mel
The freestyle machine is in a number of movie houses and other places right now, Also in the DVC lounge at Epcot. It is a machine that lets you pick over 100 flavours of drinks. You can even mix if you want to try a vanilla diet dr.pepper. Or something like that. Or just have a reg Coke.

I need to check out what this freestyle coke product is,,is it a soda in a can or more like a soda fountain drink ?
Hugs Mel

I love being able to get cherry coke, or vanilla. You pick the "base" product (coke, coke zero, diet coke, sprite, etc) and then can add flavours to it (like cherry or vanilla, possibly both but I've never been so daring!)

The freestyle machine is in a number of movie houses and other places right now, Also in the DVC lounge at Epcot. It is a machine that lets you pick over 100 flavours of drinks. You can even mix if you want to try a vanilla diet dr.pepper. Or something like that. Or just have a reg Coke.

I love being able to get cherry coke, or vanilla. You pick the "base" product (coke, coke zero, diet coke, sprite, etc) and then can add flavours to it (like cherry or vanilla, possibly both but I've never been so daring!)

Thanks guys
I am not a pop drinker ,,unfortunately my sons love the stuff...maybe I can get them to go for a small drive.....:car: in the neighbourhood.
Hugs Mel

I've used them together before but this week's coupon specifically says that it cannot be combined with a load and go offer. I don't remember seeing that on previous week's coupons.

Following up on this, I went to Rexall yesterday. Spent $42.57 (I would have been even closer with $40.28 but needed a travel hand sanitizer and everything else I bought was $3.43 or more.) I walked away with 147AM. (S$40G60, L&G S$40G80 plus a few extra for makeup sponges)

So, even though it says you can't combine, you still can! :)

I'm not in Ontario but mine from IGA (Quebec) were posted 2 weeks ago and I got one from Shell just 1h ago.
Ok so I checked and it was the month of Apr...
I also checked all my am transactions and have not received any of the 10 am daily bonuses. Did anyone else receive them? And if so, how did they show up?

Ok so I checked and it was the month of Apr...
I also checked all my am transactions and have not received any of the 10 am daily bonuses. Did anyone else receive them? And if so, how did they show up?

I got a few of them for Shell, and at least one for Sobeys.

21 Apr 17
89_ENG_LOGO_S_MD.gif
WOODROFFE AVE NEPEAN SPECIAL 10 FOR $30 OFFER +10
24 Apr 17
20468-Sobeys-LogoSmall.gif
SPECIAL 10 FOR 30 OFFER +10

The machines are also starting to show up in the resorts after they renovate the foodcourts -- they were in POFQ and GF and reported to be going into the Yacht club as well. We found them annoying and the foodcourt was dead, I can't imagine how well they function if there's a crowd .... plunk my cup down, stand and stare at all of the buttons and screens, tentatively attempt to get what i *think* i might like to go in my cup, realize you need to hold the button, taste my blend, plunk cup down to fill it and get the message that i need to wait 3 minutes :rolleyes1 There was a CM wandering around helping people figure it out but i wanted to have the FULL EXPERIENCE of being a nit-wit :P

We did like having something other than the standard coke drinks though since we don't often drink pop at home.

This is how mine from Foodland came through. It didn't note that it was from a specific Foodland, just this in the fourth column.
thanks! I chatted with airmiles and they told me I had to keep my receipts and wait 120 days :rolleyes1

Anybody hear about this shell offer?

The 6 bonus for every $5 is on June 2-15 and maxes out at 60 AM.

This is a quote from the Facebook page Air Miles For Disney.

ETA-looks like you had to sign up for this offer in May. I'm new to shell so I'm going to have to keep my eyes open.

I don't see anything much in Sobeys this week. There is a "buy 2 turkey bacon or turkey franks get 20AM" and they are on sale for $3.99. That seems to be the biggest bang for your buck.

Those who have been saving their cash AM for a bonus redemption will be happy to see Rexall is having "redeem 285 AM for $30 cash and get 100AM" Along with a free $10 gift card WUS $50 or more. So that could be a good deal for some.

I waited until today to get gas at Shell for the extra AM promotion...was almost on empty so got the full 60 AM...my Shell is also having an Ultimate Car Wash sale...$10 and 10 bonus AM...also bought some lottery tickets for the in-store promotion...I managed to get 73 AM...almost paid with cash but then remembered the AMEX bonus AM offer and paid with my AMEX...the owner of my Shell was working today and he laughed when he saw my black AM card...he said I was waiting to see if you got one with all your collecting...he knows I buy GC when there is a deal and I always ask...did you swipe my AM card...it's like our little running joke...he also mentioned that I am 40 L of gas away for 25 bonus AM...I didn't even know about that promotion but it was on my receipt.

Those who have been saving their cash AM for a bonus redemption will be happy to see Rexall is having "redeem 285 AM for $30 cash and get 100AM" Along with a free $10 gift card WUS $50 or more. So that could be a good deal for some.
Where do you get the flyer this early? I tried Flipp etc and a general Google search.

I waited until today to get gas at Shell for the extra AM promotion...was almost on empty so got the full 60 AM...my Shell is also having an Ultimate Car Wash sale...$10 and 10 bonus AM...also bought some lottery tickets for the in-store promotion...I managed to get 73 AM...almost paid with cash but then remembered the AMEX bonus AM offer and paid with my AMEX...the owner of my Shell was working today and he laughed when he saw my black AM card...he said I was waiting to see if you got one with all your collecting...he knows I buy GC when there is a deal and I always ask...did you swipe my AM card...it's like our little running joke...he also mentioned that I am 40 L of gas away for 25 bonus AM...I didn't even know about that promotion but it was on my receipt.

Did your AM from your gas purchase show up on your receipt? My DH went this evening, he swiped my card and the receipt only shows 1AM. He put $38 worth of gas in so we should have received at least 35AM. The fine print on the offer says something about waiting until the promotion is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter