Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Anyone who's looking for an easy 25AM. Go to the Airmiles site. Get rewarded/travel/flights, there is a little box on the left hand side on the page where you would enter where you want to fly to. It's title is "take travel protection on vacation too". You take a quick 6 question quiz and get 25AM for your trouble. No purchase required.

Anyone who's looking for an easy 25AM. Go to the Airmiles site. Get rewarded/travel/flights, there is a little box on the left hand side on the page where you would enter where you want to fly to. It's title is "take travel protection on vacation too". You take a quick 6 question quiz and get 25AM for your trouble. No purchase required.
URGH i've spent 5 minutes clicking down the rabbit hole and i can't find anything that remotely fits your description :(

URGH i've spent 5 minutes clicking down the rabbit hole and i can't find anything that remotely fits your description :(

For me, the box was near the middle of the screen instead of the left side. It was in the "Top Picks" section and has a picture of a person's feet over water. The heading is "Take travel protection on vacation too!
Take part in our educational quiz and you can get 25 Bonus Miles!*"

Or...you could follow the link in this post. :D

For me, the box was near the middle of the screen instead of the left side. It was in the "Top Picks" section and has a picture of a person's feet over water. The heading is "Take travel protection on vacation too!
Take part in our educational quiz and you can get 25 Bonus Miles!*"

Or...you could follow the link in this post. :D
THANKS! that was much easier -- i was getting a tad annoyed. Now i've just got to stay awake while i occasionally hit refresh on the Disney site waiting for the discounts to get dropped!! Trying to move our kids from the AllStarMovies to POP and the reports of the limited # of rooms available to the Disney Visa cardholders scares me :eek:

Thanks! Just got it done!!

THANKS! that was much easier -- i was getting a tad annoyed. Now i've just got to stay awake while i occasionally hit refresh on the Disney site waiting for the discounts to get dropped!! Trying to move our kids from the AllStarMovies to POP and the reports of the limited # of rooms available to the Disney Visa cardholders scares me :eek:

Were you able to get what you wanted? I'm not sure of your dates, but I have quotes from another agency and it seems to be cheaper than the Give the Gift of Magic Deal for the same dates I am looking at, both Jan 3 - 9 & Jan 29 - Feb 4 (I can't decide when I want to go and am hoping flights will help me decide), though it also seems to be cheaper to get a room discount and the 25% off tickets (or AM tickets obviously) and pay out of pocket for dining...

Now if only I hadn't needed to spend a small fortune at the vet the weekend I'd be ready to book! Ugh... I'll have to wait and hope something is still available I guess!

Thank you for the link! That was much easier. I'm a little (or maybe a lot) ticked with myself that I didn't know this insurance was there. I have bought trip insurance twice this year for trips in November and next September. The only thing is, I wish that there was a way to get a quote without calling.

OT They have announced as I am sure YOU are aware of. Room discounts of 20% and also what might work is the new Play, Stay, and Dine. Good luck

much easier, thanks

Thank you for the link! That was much easier. I'm a little (or maybe a lot) ticked with myself that I didn't know this insurance was there. I have bought trip insurance twice this year for trips in November and next September. The only thing is, I wish that there was a way to get a quote without calling.

Happy to help! I originally was just copy/pasting the heading so people knew what to look for on the Airmiles page but when I previewed my post I saw that the link was live. :)

OT They have announced as I am sure YOU are aware of. Room discounts of 20% and also what might work is the new Play, Stay, and Dine. Good luck
Surely you jest, you think the Duck would miss a discount drop? (which happened at 4:15 am BTW :crazy2:) I couldn't find what i wanted and almost had a hairdo that matches yours and hubby's!! I called as a last ditch effort at 1 and now have a CANADIAN ticket & dining package that is about a 17% discount, piecing it together myself ended up being more $$ So the kids are in POP which wasn't even showing availability online AT ALL

I was seriously going to let the 25 airmiles slid through my hands because I couldn't find the right box to click and now I have a solution.......
In the future I shall post
"Clicking Down The Rabbit Hole"
and you will all know that I am lost on the ever changing airmiles web site and take pity upon me.
Thanks for posting everyone....
Hugs Mel

I was seriously going to let the 25 airmiles slid through my hands because I couldn't find the right box to click and now I have a solution.......
In the future I shall post
"Clicking Down The Rabbit Hole"
and you will all know that I am lost on the ever changing airmiles web site and take pity upon me.
Thanks for posting everyone....
Hugs Mel
Aww com on Mel, you can't be serious! Here's a direct link to the little quizy-thingee (just click on these fancy pants red letters!)

Scroll down to sign into your account Under the words
Help prepare for the unexpected!

Dry spell here at Safeway last week and this week. I suspect the bonus AM to pick up after Thanksgiving. For once in 20 years I'm not the one cooking dinner, so I don't even have to go on a major shopping spree for my Thanksgiving dinner supplies. Which is much better for me than getting bonus airmiles and cooking all day!! lol

I have to say, after reading posts of people's package prices with the SPD deal etc, I sure am glad we've been able to get our tickets through AM. Sure takes the sting out of the price of the trip!

Thanks for the links on the first page. I wasn't going to go to Rexall so I deleted my email, but now everyone at work has made me sick and I need cold medicine... fingers crossed there is some with another bonus on it. Ugh... I hate being sick!! But at least I'll get some AM out of it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter