• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

airline web specials

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
hey fellow DVC'ers or Disers has anyone every used a web special air fare from Airtran out of Philly or any airport. You print out your ressie after you buy it, then 24 hrs before flight you can get your boarding pass off the net. Anyone done this before? And if you only have carry-ons you can go right to security.

Is this right ?

Yes......we have done this with Continental(Cleveland) and US AIR(Pittsburgh).We always only do carry-on's. Take your printed boarding pass and go right to Security.

P.S. I think this thread won't last long on the DVC boards.:(

Thank you Ncligs you are correct. This truly will find the best response on our Transportation Board. So I shall move it over there, leaving a redirect on our DVC Board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter