Airline Lounges

cheriemek

Mouseketeer
I know that if you have many miles with an airline, you have access to their private lounge. Is is possible to buy a day pass to the lounge? I will never have enough miles.

Depends on the lounge and airport. The one near me has a open to all lounge that costs like 60$ . From what I gathered it's either the open all, airline special or credit card type lounge access.

At some airports, certain airlines let you purchase a one day pass......save your money/frequent flyer points. I use those lounges when doing some business travel and mostly you get to sit in nicer chairs and have free drinks/snacks. Certainly not worth the money it costs to do that.

I have a credit card for which one of the perks is Priority Pass. I get to use participating airport lounges (and bring a guest). If I have to have connecting flights, I'll choose an airport with a participating lounge. A recent delay at MCO was made much more enjoyable by the free food an beverage at the lounge!

I have status with United and therefore have access to the United Club on international itineraries. I wouldn't pay a cent for access to a domestic lounge unless I was facing an extremely long layover.

^^ Airline websites list the cities where they have lounges, each airline operates their own.

Does anyone know if there is a pay-for-access lounge in MCO?
Besides The Club MCO, the AA Admiral's Club also lets you in. All of them worldwide offer one day passes.

I have Admiral's club access via my credit card (there's only one that does that, Priority Pass won't get you in) and it's been handy several times, as both myself and my wife get our own access, plus I can bring guests on my access. Oh, and it throws trip insurance on everything and good AA discounts so that pay for the annual fee each year. The Concorde lounge or the Flagship lounge are the best, but you can't buy access to them and they're not at MCO. Definitely one of the bigger perks to flying international or transcon out of JFK, LAX, or LHR.

I am going on Viking River Cruise and have a 5 hour layover 🙄 at one point. I have wealthier friends that brag about the airport lounges.

I have a credit card for which one of the perks is Priority Pass. I get to use participating airport lounges (and bring a guest). If I have to have connecting flights, I'll choose an airport with a participating lounge. A recent delay at MCO was made much more enjoyable by the free food an beverage at the lounge!

Agreed. Just get the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card and you get free access to the priority pass lounges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter