Airline Industry WDW Resort Hotel Discount

Elevationist

Princess No-Pants
Hello, all! Just a tip that I noticed had not been mentioned here... At least not recently. ::MinnieMo

WDW offers a resort hotel discount to all airline employees... A whopping 50% OFF of the regular rate! My significant other and I will be there at the beginning of 2005's value season and our room at ASMu is only running us $44 per night including all fees and taxes. That's even cheaper than ANY decent off-site hotel!

One of my co-workers is going in May, and she was able to lock in a rate of $150 dollars (again including fees and taxes) for AKL/Savannah-View room, compared to the listed price of $280 before tax.

If you are in the airline industry or will be traveling with somebody who is, be sure to call CRO and ask for this discount. It's fantastic! :hyper:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest