Airline Employee Codes?

Sarah

Thinks growing up is for sissies.
Has anyone heard of these types of discounts? I have a Dear Friend who is a fight attendant and she will be attending her neices's wedding in March and has asked me for help in finding her a hotel. :)

I seem to remember that once upon a time there were discounts for airline employees?? :sunny:

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yes there are. Usually you book just by saying airline employee (if that rate is available) in order to hokd the room at some hotels you need the employee ID number then they MUST show the badge/Id with the number on check-in.

Up until a few months ago I was an airline employee and used the discount many times. She should call CRO and identify herself as an airline employee. Rooms are few and far between for the discount but if it's far enough in advance she should be able to find something. She'll need to fax in her employee ID and a statement on company letterhead from her manager stating she is an current employee. The reservation is treated as a package and therefore has the same rules as any package - $200 deposit and must be paid in full 45 days prior to check in. Unfortunately, you can not add tickets or the DDP to the room - but the rates are great :thumbsup2

Airline employee rates are not available as of yet for 2007....FYI.

Tracy

Thanks Tracy! :)

I think the thing to do then is to have her book a room and then periodically check back and hope! :teeth:

Actually, we have a room booked at Pop in October using DH's airline employee discount, and I just called and added on a one day base ticket for each of us and the dining plan. They said it was no problem! I was worried since I didn't think you could add tickets or dining plan to airline emp discount rooms.

Ok, upon further investigation of my online reservation, I think the agent just applied the ZBG code to my reservation, which sounds like it discounts the value resorts 50%, same as airline emp discount? Either way, all the same to me, but fyi...... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter