Airline Emploiyee Discount on DCL?

TartanFan

Mouseketeer
We've been very fortunate to get good discounts on WDW resorts in the past. Does anyone know if DCL offers anything similar?

Thx a bunch :banana: :banana: !

Diane

TartanFan said:
We've been very fortunate to get good discounts on WDW resorts in the past. Does anyone know if DCL offers anything similar?

Thx a bunch :banana: :banana: !

Diane

YEs the do..Not at all times however...YOu call directly to DCL and ask for the interline rate..SOmetimes you can can daily to find out.. :goodvibes

Thx Mommasita - we're looking at late Aug/early Sep 06 (US kids mostly back in school and h******e season) so there's always hope!

I know someone who worked for Delta and they got a discount on a 7 day cruise they took a few years ago. I can't remember when they went though. I'm sure if you call DCL, they'll let you know all the details!

Lisa

And thx to you, Lisa. Good to hear! I'll definitely call when we've firmed up our plans. I knew a ? on the DIS would be get me a quicker (and cheaper from the UK LOL!) answer in the meantime!

You qualify for interline rates as an employee of the airlines. Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and NCL offer interline rates. You have to go through an interline travel agency to get those rates. They are usually last minute, 60-90 days out. You can email me directly if you have any questions.

:goodvibes
ashtravel said:
You qualify for interline rates as an employee of the airlines. Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and NCL offer interline rates. You have to go through an interline travel agency to get those rates. They are usually last minute, 60-90 days out. You can email me directly if you have any questions.

Maybe for those lines you do, but I know for fact that as of last year, Disney does it directly with you..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter