Airline Check in on board-USAirways

jd99

DIS Veteran
I know that Disney has just changed the way it works this and that some airlines are participating and some not yet. My question is regarding USAirways. You used to be able to check your luggage at the Port with USAirways. I understand they are not yet participating in the onboard check in. Can you still check your luggage in at the port with them?

I would call DCL and ask....since they changed things, as you said, US Airways is no longer listed....but I don't know if that includes if you check-in outside where they used to have it or if they totally revamped the process and they don't have anymore outside check-ins.

Good luck and please post what you find out.

Surely someone off some cruise has flown USAirways over the past several weeks. Help!

Right now we still have all the same airline check-in counters outside. Not sure if this will change in the future, but U.S.Air is still taking bags. Just took a bunch of guests there on Sunday

Right now we still have all the same airline check-in counters outside. Not sure if this will change in the future, but U.S.Air is still taking bags. Just took a bunch of guests there on Sunday

Thanks PorterBob! See you in a few weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter