Airfares From NJ Have Gone Up

shoes99

DIS Veteran
We have not purchased airfare for the DIS Convention. We live in NJ. The fares have gone up to $187.00 RT.
I have some frequent flyers miles left in my Delta Account so I think I am going to use the mileage for our two tickets to Orlando..

Michele & Milton

That's DISCOURAGING!!!

We haven't purchased our air tix yet either. :eek: A couple of months ago it was roughly $550-$600 per person, round-trip from Boise! :( :mad: :( :mad:

Hoping they would go down after Summer. Judy from Boise is my only hope of finding something affordable...she has promised to give me a head's up if and when she finds a good deal! Keeping fingers crossed for something very, very affordable! :eek: ;)

Hello luvdsny.....We have relatives in Rupert, and have been to ID several times. I love roaming the Craters of the Moon National Monument.
Hope the fares go down for you................

:wave: Hi M&M (I bet I'm not the first to come up with this, am I? ;) )

Wouldn't you know it.....I've lived her 16 years and have never been to Craters of the Moon. :rolleyes:

I really want to....maybe your post will be the push we needed. :rolleyes: ;)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend. :D

The rates from Phila have gone up too, in fact I was looking online the other day and while I was checking the price on the flight it went from $196.00 to $205.00!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter