Airfares From NJ Have Gone Up

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by shoes99, May 26, 2001.

1. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

We have not purchased airfare for the DIS Convention. We live in NJ. The fares have gone up to $187.00 RT.
    I have some frequent flyers miles left in my Delta Account so I think I am going to use the mileage for our two tickets to Orlando..

Michele & Milton

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. luvdsny

luvdsny Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!

That's DISCOURAGING!!!

We haven't purchased our air tix yet either. :eek: A couple of months ago it was roughly $550-$600 per person, round-trip from Boise! :( :mad: :( :mad:

Hoping they would go down after Summer. Judy from Boise is my only hope of finding something affordable...she has promised to give me a head's up if and when she finds a good deal! Keeping fingers crossed for something very, very affordable! :eek: ;)

4. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

Hello luvdsny.....We have relatives in Rupert, and have been to ID several times. I love roaming the Craters of the Moon National Monument.
    Hope the fares go down for you................

5. luvdsny

luvdsny Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!

:wave: Hi M&M (I bet I'm not the first to come up with this, am I? ;) )

Wouldn't you know it.....I've lived her 16 years and have never been to Craters of the Moon. :rolleyes:

I really want to....maybe your post will be the push we needed. :rolleyes: ;)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend. :D

6. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

The rates from Phila have gone up too, in fact I was looking online the other day and while I was checking the price on the flight it went from $196.00 to $205.00!