Airfares dropped this morning $146 from Wash. DC

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
Checking every day and finally airfare out of Wash. DC for the fall has dropped. Good until early Nov. $146 out of Dulles for my dates, Oct. 24-Nov.2, Delta. Going to book now. Got $131 last year, so this is pretty good.

Bumping back up for my Washington, DC area friends. Also great deals to Florida from other locations too!

Now if only Southwest out of Manchester, NH would match those prices.....sigh.....!!

Sammy

n2mm, have you checked Southwest? We just got $118 RT out of BWI for November. We're flying into Tampa, but they had the same rate to Orlando. Our travel days to Orlando were sold out, but you may have better luck.

(We're going to a family reunion, so Tampa works out better for us anyway.)

Thanks Barb D for the post. Actually the fare out of Dulles is only $128, so just a $10 difference. Well worth the closeness of Dulles to WV. I looked at SW but they only had a 9:00 AM morning flight home, and on Delta out of Dulles I got the 9:00 PM flight home....yeah, almost a whole other day (all non-stops--the only way to fly out of the Wash. DC area).

Because of your post, I have a friend who's been waiting for fly to Tampa on Southwest in Novmeber, she could sure use this information. I'm off to email her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter