airfare sites???

I usually check kayak.com for comparisons- though it doesn't include airlines like southwest, so I check those directly. If I find an airfare I like on kayak.com, I try to book directly with the airline instead of a 3rd party site.

I use kayak & expedia. I always book directly with the airline when I find the right price.

I love, love, LOVE using kayak.com! You can get really specific with your parameters (times, non-stops only, how to sort the flights etc.) They give you a link to the individual airlines sites too so that you don't have to have 10 diff. sites open at once. I set it up for daily emails so I can watch it daily. They don't give you the prices for SW but they do provide a link so you can get there too if you want. The alerts last for about 3 weeks, but I keep renewing them and watch even after I've booked so I can make sure my fares don't go down even more. Last year one leg of our trip dropped by $45 pp. Most airlines will give you a credit of some sort if your fare goes down so I think it's worth watching. Airfares can change dramatically over night. A friend of mine just found a $400 drop this week on her trip this summer!! Definitely keep an eye on it even after you book!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter