• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airfare Price Drop

KingofSwing3000

Mouseketeer
Here in Colorado airfare to Orlando has dropped almost 50% post-holiday + buying tickets on a Wednesday (best day to buy airfare). RT non-stop is less than $200 for our Sept dates (a little higher for June/July).

Wish I could catch a deal here... Still over $500 each RT, and with 5 of us that's almost the price we're paying for the whole week down there (hotel, tickets, and food).. Looks like we'll be driving.

mrudman: RT non-stop airfare from Columbus (if you're flying from OH) to Orlando is between $260-280 for most dates between Jun-Sept with Southwest. Update: airfare from Columbus to Orlando through Orbitz is around $240+.

Unfortunately, we're going around Thanksgiving and even with driving down to Columbus (2 hr drive), fares are still at almost $500. I'm going to keep an eye out and if they come down to around $250 RT, I'll jump on it.

If you do end up driving we live in ohio and always stop in savanna, ga for night its about 14 hrs from cleveland

and savanna is only about max 5 hrs away from disney

If you do end up driving we live in ohio and always stop in savanna, ga for night its about 14 hrs from cleveland

and savanna is only about max 5 hrs away from disney

We're planning on leaving on a friday early evening (girls and dh have school friday, checking in to hotel saturday), so that won't work for us... but thanks for the info in case we do leave in the morning on a future trip.

Where in Ohio are you coming from though? And what major expressways do you take? Google maps and yahoo maps tell me that the trip from my house is just under 15 1/2 hrs, but you're saying it takes you 19 hrs?

Eastside of Cleveland but 7 hrs away is statesville nc we stay at Redroof inn right off freeway. When we have to leave late

We like to stop for dinner or lunch for at least hr then every time we get gas it's 15-20 mins etc yes with hubby it takes about 19 hrs on road lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter