Airfare cheaper thru Disney!

I guess I'm the only one that didn't get better airfare through Disney. They had the exact same price I found on the airline website. Maybe it depends on the airline?!:confused3

We are saving about $479 by booking through Disney with airtran out of Milwaukee (MKE). We are going July13-20 with 4 people. That is with the same days and flight times on both sites. Couldn't pass that up. Every dollar saved is more for our trip once we get there.

Me:cloud9::cloud9:, DH:confused3, DS(15):worship: and DD(10):cheer2:

We are saving about $479 by booking through Disney with airtran out of Milwaukee (MKE). We are going July13-20 with 4 people. That is with the same days and flight times on both sites. Couldn't pass that up. Every dollar saved is more for our trip once we get there.

Me:cloud9::cloud9:, DH:confused3, DS(15):worship: and DD(10):cheer2:

Frontier, AirTran and Southwest have the exact same prices to fly from Milwaukee to Orlando. I starting watching the prices since last month. I should of booked with Frontier, they were the first to release their dates and we could of got tickets for Aug/Sept. $96 down and $86 back. Now it is $136 each way, which isn't to bad, but I could kick myself thinking AirTran and Southwest would be cheaper. Prices started out at $98 and has been climbing every week.

Thanks OP!!!

We just booked airfare through Disney for $929.15 for 5 of us! That's $185.83 per person. Saved us $417 buying airfare through Disney rather than directly from the Airtran site. We also took advantage of the room only discount and saved 40% off our villa at Old Key West! :goodvibes

I guess I'm the only one that didn't get better airfare through Disney. They had the exact same price I found on the airline website. Maybe it depends on the airline?!

What are your trip dates? It must depend on that, or they only have so many discounts per date. I priced trips for early August and they were the exact same as Airtran, late August/early Sept., almost $100 less per person through Disney.

When you price out a package on the website (not sure if you can do it for your dates yet)... you just add on the Air option and it will tell you the prices for Disney flights for your dates.

Thanks so much for the information, i thought that was just to put in the flights you have already booked...

I am so happy I am helping my disney friends save $$$...so nice for a chance to give back for the wonderful advice I have found here!!!:hug:

I believe someone else mentioned using a room only discount and booking airfare through Disney. I made a payment on Saturday and asked about this topic. I was told, you can book airfare through Disney with a room only code. This is good to know. I may have to do this for my DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter