Air Trans Experiences

STLDisney_Freak

Proud Marching Band, Winter Guard, Choir Mom
Looks like we may end up flying....I'm looking at either SWA (my fave) or Air Trans which will be new in our area. Any experiences with Air Trans???? Good or Bad???

My husband & I flew Airtran last month for the first time. We had a very good flight & the staff was very nice. The only bad experience we had was coming home at the airport. There were people in line (a long line at that) at curbside check in and there was even a longer line inside the airport. My husband & I stayed in the curbside check in line. Now, we had hard tickets so when we got to the front of the line (which we were in for about 10-15 min.) when the airtran employee told us we were in the wrong line. I was furious and I think he knew it because he took us inside the airport, took our tickets and got us our boarding tickets, he came back with everything we needed, he tagged our luggage and we proceeded to the gate. So all & all he made up for it. So if you get hard tickets don't stand in the curbside check in line, you must go inside. Yes I will fly them again if the price is right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter