air tran???

binness

Earning My Ears
as coming to WDW on october from nyc, i have found a great rate at "air tran" which is $131 round trip (LGA/mco/lga).
any one familiar with those guys?
how is the rate? do you find it attractive??

Binness, search this forum for the word 'tran', and you'll find answers to all of your AirTran questions...I did!

also try searching for "airtran" (all one word)

Real brief overview -- discount airline based in the southeast US, hub in Atlanta. I don't think they have nonstop flights between LaGuardia and MCO, though -- it will either be a change of planes in Atlanta or a one-stop in Newport News.

Personally, I think the rate is pretty good.

I have flown them a couple times from Mich to MCO. I have no complaints only can not get a non stop always have to change in Atlanta. But service was good and I did not have any delays, that was their fault. A couple years ago I can't remember what hurricane it was (the one that closed disney for the day) was causing delays. I was delayed out of MCO and missed my connection in Atlanta so was put up for the night (at doubletree) nice hotel also received meal vouchers as well as free round trip voucher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter