Air Tran and Jetblue....March/09

For march '09? You probably won't see those for 2 or 3 more months and even then you'll probably want to wait unless you find a really good deal. Especially with the rising fuel costs airlines will give sky high prices for dates far away because they're nervous fuel will be even more than too. I would hold off on the tickets and focus on the hotel, etc. You can always get the tickets and usually if they're at least 21 days in advance you'll get them for a good price.

I'm looking for those dates also. The Jan 09 Jet blue prices look really good so I am thinking the Mar 09 will be similar. Hopefully no route cuts will happen in the meantime. I guess we just wait and cross our fingers. :)

If you're waiting for AirTran from Stewart in Newburgh...look elsewhere...they're pulling out of there in Sept.

:-(

Its going to be a tense time for flights, scary to know if what you book will be there or will be changed. I am flying out of Calif. and as of now all flights are a go but who knows when it might change.

my BIL called air tran a week or so ago and asked about May 2009 dates opening up and they told him early August 2008, so I'd assume March to be out very soon

Here's a kicker.....got an email yesterday about low fares from Stewart through May 2009! Can you stand it?????????

When I did try to book past Sept., it did say flight unavailable.

I'm looking for end of Feb 09-early March 09 tickets. Air Tran has them posted already for flying out of Burlington, VT, but we usually fly with Jet Blue. Air Tran has early bird specials of 89.00 each way, which is tempting, but i don't know much about Air Tran and I am curious to see what rates Jet blue puts out. Does anyone here have positive experiences with Air Tran?

I've only flown Air Tran once and that was last summer from LAX to Atlanta and we didnt have any problems. I know once isnt much to go by but at least its something. I'm really looking at Jet Blue from Long Beach for our Disney World trip next year. I think I'm one of the few who doesnt mind flying out of LAX but I have to say Long Beach is so nice because of its proximity to my house (no freeway needed) and the fact its so small makes going through security a breeze.

Just beware...I had Feb. 09 tickets on AirTran from Stewart, a smaller airport in NY and just found out last week they will NOT be flying from that airport anymore after September...still no communication from AirTran about it. No email, no notification, nothing. Good thing I heard about it from someone else. I was able to get a full refund from AirTran.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter