Air miles for booking flights?

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Tinkershelly, Nov 23, 2012.

1. tgropp

tgropp DIS Veteran

I have used Airmiles at that time of year four different times in the past and have always booked them in June so yes....I am surprised.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. myzel

myzel Mouseketeer

I would say that was me :rotfl2:, but we booked 7 of us through Montreal with AM. Had to be right on it though, AM from the east coast in Dec are had to get. We did 8 of us a few years ago and had to send half through Toronto, prob. not a bad thing when traveling with family :thumbsup2

4. tgropp

tgropp DIS Veteran

Ah, so you are the guilty culprit. I had been keeping an eye on the schedule but the dates did not come up until we were on our cruise. When we stopped off at Mexico we were at a place with WiFi, I checked and could not believe that they were gone. Glad that you got them . I booked tickets on the 18'th and as the kids said "oh no, an extra day of holidays". The only reason that I was looking at the 19'th was that I had used over DVC 500 points and did not have any more but rented some off the boards here. Hope that you have a great time!!!

5. i12bthere2

i12bthere2 Earning My Ears

What do you get family for Christmas? Well we thought why not treat to Disney World. With DVC and my crazy Amex bills each month it was only going to be a challenge to get the dates, book DVC at 11 months then wait for AM to release the flights and hope, but it worked and anyone looking for the "culprit" that took 7 AM seats on the 13th and 27th of Dec 2013, that would have been me. :cool1: