air mattress--POFQ or All-Stars

sammyo

Earning My Ears
Hello-

Have any of you used an air mattress in any of the above rooms? If so, did you use a twin or full-size mattress and how did it work out? There will only be three in our room, but do not want to share beds.

Am I mistaken in thinking POFQ or one of the All-Stars has a pull-down bed? I know rooms in Riverside do, but they are booked for our dates.

Thanks for your input.

I have never used an air mattress, so can't comment on that, although I've stayed in a RR in POR and can't imagine fitting one in there.

We not check availability at CBR? Some of the rooms now hold 5.

We never used an air mattress but we did request a roll away bed (at All Star Sports) this past December. It was comfy for one of our teens although it made our small room even smaller. But it worked well for us :)

At POFQ, you might be able to put a twin air mattress coming out longways from the sink area into the room.

I like the idea of a roll-away bed---had not thought about that--will need to check. Extra is needed for a small 11 year old girl.

We used an air mattress at POFQ. We put it in the area between the bed and door. We stood it up during day for mousekeeping. Worked perfectly.

We have used air mattresses at the all star and it worked out great. We use a twin and place it between the two beds leaving enough room for people on the beds to get off the bed from the other side. We have also put the air mattress against the far wall leaving everyone walking room to the washroom. Air mattresses is the only way we can travel and I refuse to get a second room as I have two who can't share a bed as well:).

We used an air mattress when we stayed at POP one year, I had a baby that wouldn't sleep in the crib and we need to shuffle kids around so decided on an air mattress. Our only issue, and it might have just been that trip, but we were not given any extra linens- we had to just make do with what was in the room. I don't know if they thought we were trying to put someone else in the room (we weren't), but they wouldn't give us any extra sheets or blankets.

I have used a twin size air mattress at ASMu standard room. We also had a pack-n-play in the room too. Only advice I would give is to leave it blown up and store it between the wall and the bed that is closest to the bathroom. After we checked in I knew we would need more bedding so before we even went to the room I asked the desk to get extra sheets and blankets (she brought her own pillow) they gave us the linens and we were set. Worked out perfectly, planning on possibly doing the same set up this year. If you only use the hotel room to change, shower, and sleep...it saves money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter