Air Mattress Okay?

Supermom3

DIS Veteran
We have 4 studios booked for my family of 17 at OKW. My parents will have 2 of the kids in their room and 3 of the kids are under 3, so we are not going over occupancy limits. My sons, however, have a hard time sleeping in the same bed together. Is it okay to bring an air mattress for one of the kids to sleep on?

We do this all the time...My kids can't sleep together either so we have an air mattress that comes with us we usually just stand it up and put it in a corner in the morning so its not in the way

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I am SUPERmom, but what my family doesn't know is that the DISboards is the source of my power. Without the DISboards I'd just be another mom wondering around WDW with no clue.:lmao:

We have brought along air mattresses for years now. We store them in the bedroom so there's more room in the living room. Just remember to call housekeeping when you arrive for extra sheets, blankets and pillows.

We have used an airmattress several times, even when we have a GV. It is never because we have too many people, just the sleeping arrangements work out better with that extra bed. We leave it inflated in the living room and no one has ever said anything. Just remember to bring your own linens.

We love using a twin Aerobed. Compact. Blows up easily. No fighting between the 16 year old and the 10 year old. Never had an issue with it. And with the Aerobed, if you wanted to deflate it - it takes less than a minute to fill up again. Very nice.
Sue

We have brought along air mattresses for years now. We store them in the bedroom so there's more room in the living room. Just remember to call housekeeping when you arrive for extra sheets, blankets and pillows.

We will be doing this in November- so will they or won't they give you linens? :confused3

We will be doing this in November- so will they or won't they give you linens? :confused3

They are not suppose to provide extra bedding without charging for it. I am sure it happens but the norm, is no they won't. So plan to bring your own.

We stayed in a studio at AKV last year and brought an air mattress for our son - I called Mousekeeping upon arrival and the woman I spoke to couldn't have been more pleasant when I asked for a sheet and blanket. Five minutes later, they appeared at our door and we were not charged:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter