• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

air fare

binness

Earning My Ears
where do u get those rates? via internet or by direct phone calls to each agent?

Yes, I'd like to know too. I try the internet daily as well as calling airlines and the lowest I've found from OH is $195.00. Last year we got them for $108.00.

I check all the sites, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, as well as each airline. For our trip next month, I was able to get $198 direct RT on AA from ORD to MCO. Already booked our trip for next March via the Midwest Express site through Milwaukee for $225 direct from MKE to MCO. Didn't want to chance what they rate may be as we get closer with all the troubles the major carriers are having.

I also subscribe to each sites fare watcher, then get notified by e-mail when a fare goes up or down.

do i have to keep searching if i have a $150 fare from newark n.j to orlando at mid aug? (i have made this reservation from may).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter