• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AI Experience Audition Reservations

SlipKid918

Mouseketeer
I swear back in February or thereabouts, you were able to reserve a time to audition ahead of time on the AI Experience website, but this feature no longer seems to be available that I can tell on the site. Was this actually possible before or did I just dream it? Also, if it happens to still be possible and I'm missing it somehow, please let me know, I'd like to do an audition on a day where the rest of the family is off at DTD and not during our DHS day.

You did not dream it. It was there at the beginning but I think around the end of May it was gone (we were trying to reserve for June). Apparently people signed up online and then didn't show up for the auditions so they were left scrambling for people (or so I read).

PS. If you audition and get picked, you will be in a show that day, so you would probably want your people there. My DD auditioned while waiting outside for rope drop, like around 8:20, but others auditioned inside the park from 9-2, I think.

Thanks for letting me know I wasn't imagining things! I was actually planning on doing an audition and then if I got through, I'd call them up and have them come down! Getting there at rope drop sounds like a good idea to me if I want to make sure I get a shot.

Get there early at about 8:15 and soon they will come out by the turnstyles and will begin auditioning before they let people in for rope drop. We did this and my daughter was the first to audition, the first to make it to the nxt round, and then on into the first show of the day. It was great fun and worth the time. She won her show and competed again in the finale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter