• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ahhhh!! Leaving tomorrow!!

disneyboy123

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow is the big day, and after months of planning it'll finally come to fruition, hopefully as planned. Checked into southwest and got an A boarding, so so far so good. I have that feeling of excitement, but also a little tad bit of anxiousness, hoping we get to do everything we want to do. Hopefully the weather turns out good this coming week!
AHHHH!!

I can not wait for our trip next month!! So exciting!!

Have a great time!!

I will dance with you....:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::
It is the best feeling when you know you are headed to WDW!!!pixiedust:

We leave tomorrow too!! I know how you feel- nervous anticipation!! This time tomorrow we should hopefully be enjoying some tasty treats at World Showcase while the kids play the Agent P game! Woohoo!

I know this is unlikely but I am hoping for cool weather (highs in the mid 80s) for our trip 5/23 to 5/30.

We leave tomorrow also:goodvibes Weather looks great. Safe travels to all.

We are leaving tomorrow also. Spending two days at Universal first before we head over to our happy place:goodvibes

We don't leave until Wednesday but I will be looking for all of you weekend travelers....and expecting you all to look like you are having the best. Time. Ever! Enjoy everyone! Much pixie dust to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter