AHHH Tinker bell help

Michigan_tinkerbell

Mouseketeer
AHHHH I need help.
I spent hours the other day working on our game plan for MK. After all of that I got it worked out. Well now i am second guessing it.:confused3
My plan was to do Tinker Bell and Friends durning the Parade. Well now I am thinking should we do all the EMH stuff then go over and do the tea cups and then wait for rope drop at toon Town? or should we stick to the parade time. Missing the parade is no big deal for us.

Thanks for your help

When we went, we got to Toontown at 9:30. (We ditched the stroller already). We were there, ready to go when they began to walk us back to the fairies. We were second in line!

I don't know what it's like during parades.

We got there about 5 minutes after toontown rope drop and the wait was already about 30 minutes in reality (15 minute wait posted). Every SECOND counts when it comes to getting in that line EARLY!!!

Just wanted to mention that your child can put Tinkerbell to bed at park closing in the Fairy Shop, behind the castle.

My niece wanted to do this so very badly. I got her there Just before park closing (while the fireworks were going off) and lo and behold, we entered and the Cms's were ready to hand off a bell to a child to put Tink to bed.

Well, me, aka the disney crazy aunt, said to the Cm, can my Belle, ring the Bell for Tink? And she said YES, thats sounds Perfect (and yes her name is Belle). needless to say, Belle did ring the bell and BOY she was just thrilled (it was so wonderful to see her smiling face). Another Dream Fulfilled at Disney!!! Just Magical :wizard:

So, in case your little one is awake enough (LOL) to do it, I would try it.

There is a screen area behind the counter and (a video of) Tink comes on with her flitting about till you ring the bell and then she goes off to sleep for the night.! It is no longer in the box that you peek into, so everyone can see it, so cute!.

Best of Luck and have a wonderful trip making Magical memories!!

It is worth it to get there early for RD at Toon Town. I did it last week and we were second in line. The gets long very fast. Pixie Hollow is beautiful and my girls loved it!

I agree with others get to toontown for rope drop!

what we did was get to the magic kingdom for rope drop rode peter pan, and winnie the pooh as soon as the park opened got on line for toontown and were about one of the first 20 people to meet the fairies! the whole experience with waiting for the rope to drop meeting the fairies took about a half hour

dont waste time get their for the rope drop and enjoy the rest of your day not waiting on lines! :thumbsup2

What is the posted time for the toon town rope drop? Does it drop early? I have two little ones that would love to see her, but I cannot wait too long.

Thanks

What is the posted time for the toon town rope drop? Does it drop early? I have two little ones that would love to see her, but I cannot wait too long.

Thanks

It supposedly opens at 10 am accoding to the maps, but they usually open up at 9:45. That is what I heard here and what we experienced. Be there at 9:30 am. That way you are up front for the RD. After the fairies you will likely be able to head over to meet Mickey (and possibly Minnie) in the Judge's Tent and the line shouldn't be more than 25 minutes hopefully!

\
It supposedly opens at 10 am accoding to the maps, but they usually open up at 9:45. That is what I heard here and what we experienced. Be there at 9:30 am. That way you are up front for the RD. After the fairies you will likely be able to head over to meet Mickey (and possibly Minnie) in the Judge's Tent and the line shouldn't be more than 25 minutes hopefully!

the day we were there they let us in around 10 to 10 so I suggest get there no later than 940am

We did not go at rope drop after we saw enough people getting half run over. The average wait (from our July trip) was an hour. The CM said that's about average all day if you are not first. We did go during the parade and the wait was 45 minutes. If my daughter was a bit older, I would probably do rope drop.

AHH this does not help. :(
So we should do the EMH stuff and then over to RD after that????
We planned on going and getting FP for BTMR and do the HM and then stuff on tah tside of the park and then do toontown after lunch. So now i need to change it and do Toontown first?

AHH this does not help. :(
So we should do the EMH stuff and then over to RD after that????
We planned on going and getting FP for BTMR and do the HM and then stuff on tah tside of the park and then do toontown after lunch. So now i need to change it and do Toontown first?

From your signature it looks like you have a 7 year old. I would stick to Fantasyland that early in the morning as it gets crowded and can stay crowded. How many days do you have to do MK? You can do some of FL, go to ToonTown RD and then the rest of FL and then head over to Liberty Square and Adventureland. Well, that is my suggestion. Someone else might have a better one :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter