• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ahhh, Aeroplan Tickets :(

smashing

Mouseketeer
I was originally saving all my Aeroplan points for Seaworld tickets during our next Disney trip. Then a few months ago I noticed Seaworld tickets were gone from the site. So I switched gears to use them for Disney tickets. Just went onto the Aeroplan site and Disney is gone now too :(.
Time to restratigize again :(

We actually just got rid of aeroplan but I was planning g on getting passes through them for my nieces for our upcoming trip. The passes are a terrible use of points so up elected to buy the passes for my nieces and save the points for future travel. Better use of points. This may be a blessing in disguise. Save your points for future travel and just buy the passes. I will agree that aeroplan is a big paint .

Aeroplan does still have Disney tickets under parks and attractions. I agree that they are not the best use of miles.

I just checked again and they are back on. So they must have pulled them off yesterday. They are now about 10,000 points more then they were a few weeks ago :(

use Aeroplan on flights waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better deal 25000 Rd./person
12500/person.way

Hi there, has anyone used AirMiles for tickets? I am saving up now and wondering if anyone has done this and what their experience was. Thanks!

We used airmiles for tickets about a month ago for our upcoming trip and they arrived in about a wk!

:rolleyes1We had 5 day hoppers from Air miles and upgraded them to AP's for $179 each in 2013. Of course then we made an extra 2 trips from Alberta..... just because we had AP's

we just ordered out tickets through air miles for our trip in september. We were able to get 4 tickets and only had to buy 1 so it saved us quite a bit of money. We didnt want to wait and have the "cost" go up with ticket increases. We will be upgrading at least 1 to AP so we can get discounts. We are currently deciding if DH and I would make a second trip down in the mean time so we may upgrade both of us.

With the exchange on the dollar right now I found that using our air miles for tickets was a huge savings. I usually use them for flights but this time is was more to our advantage to use them on the tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter