Agrabah Cafe

the_princess

DIS Veteran
We had lunch there in Dec. '07 and had a fantastic meal. So we are planning on eating there again in May, but I read in another thead that someone have had a bad experience there.
Has anyone else been there recently?

we went last summer - july and really enjoyed it. we have booked to go again next week so im hoping we are not disappointed. I'll feed back how it compares to last year

Oh I'm with you! Myself, DH and DD are vegan and I was hoping Agrabah would be the place we would triumphantly have a meal consisting of more than pasta and salad in DLRP :) Fingers very crossed for a yummy meal with lots of hummus, we'll be there on the 17th so I'll report back!

Hi, i was also looking for agrabah cafe, but does anyone know the opening times?

We were there just last week and had a really lovely meal. Everything was really fresh, delicious and piping hot - nothing like some of the poor reviews that I'd read. We all thoroughly enjoyed it and the kids have begged to go back in July.

With regards to the opening hours, I'm sure it's 1130ish until 4. It definitely closed at 4 last week.

We were there on Saturday, it was very quiet in the restaurant and that may be why the food was not fantastic. Most of the dishes looked as if they had been out for a length of time and some were cold. The mains were not nice at all and the desserts were just awful.

Not of my family enjoyed the meal and we will not go again.

As I say we may have just gone on an off day:)

We were there on Saturday, it was very quiet in the restaurant and that may be why the food was not fantastic. Most of the dishes looked as if they had been out for a length of time and some were cold. The mains were not nice at all and the desserts were just awful.

Not of my family enjoyed the meal and we will not go again.

As I say we may have just gone on an off day:)

This was similar to our experience in January. It was also quiet when we went, we had an early lunch just after 12pm and the food wasn't great. Our kids were ill that night aswell, we thought it might've been that meal, but obviously can't be sure.

I just put it down to an off day because of all the great reviews on here though and we may consider trying it again. The setting was lovely, but you can get lost in that place :rotfl:

Hi all,

We were also there on Saturday afternoon/eve and the meal was revolting a total waste of our half board vouchers.

I was so disappointed after reading the reviews about the lovely food.

There was a VERY small choice esp of desserts lol and nothing was hot.

The setting was lovely but I would not go back again in a hurry.

A real shame - I can highly reccomend the Remy restaurant in the studios though it was a total difference. We walked away totally stuffed and met the rat x

What a shame. :sad2:

We ate here last summer and the food was excellent. Maybe not such a wide choice of desserts as at other buffets but still enough that we liked.

I do hope it soon picks up again because the setting is so wonderful.

We have eaten here today and thought it was lovely. The food was piping hot and was being restocked all the time.

There was a good selection of food and i was more impressed with the desserts this time. I will do a full report on the restaurant thead when I get home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter