• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Agh! I missed my banking window!!! Any chance to fix it??

aes74

visiting wdw since '74 (as a baby!)
Have any of you missed your banking window? We just missed our 25% window by 4 days!!!:mad: Do we have any chance in heck of banking our points? Yeek, I can't believe we missed this. :sad2:

Have any of you missed your banking window? We just missed our 25% window by 4 days!!!:mad: Do we have any chance in heck of banking our points? Yeek, I can't believe we missed this. :sad2:

Give it a try, but don't get your hopes up. Unfortunately I think your out of luck. How many points did you loose? :sick:

They are forgiving from time to time, they let me slide once. Of course that was due to that little disaster known as Katrina. :)

Seriously though, call them and tell them what happened......they might be able to help.

I'm going to say probably not unless there IS a little bit of disaster like Katrina.

Call MS asap and try it.

I just bought a resale w/2006 points. I put my offer in a few days after 6 month window - I asked the seller to bank as many points as possible - they were able to bank all of them even though it was after the deadline.

Good Luck.

There are rumors that MS will give a once-per-contract exception for a problem like this. Call them and give it a try.

There are rumors that MS will give a once-per-contract exception for a problem like this. Call them and give it a try.

I have family experience with the rumoured one time exception - MS banked the points and stressed heavily the one-time exception nature of the action

She called and was very polite and inquisitive as to what if anything they could do to help and offered a one-time late banking (she missed it by 3 weeks with no natural disaster just plain missed it)

Give tehm a call and ask if tehy can help - remember it is an exception to a rule so the CM may say no

I made the same mistake and didn't even realize it until one year later. I never realized it because my account was always credited as though I banked the points when I should have. Good luck!

I missed my baking window by 2 days and they let me do it no questions asked. And they did not talk about the "super secret one time exception" clause.

Please report back and let us know how it went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter