Ages of other travelers?

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Is possible to find out ages of others that have booked your same vacation? I am curious if there would be other tween/teen on one of the trips we are considering? I would love for my boys to have someone similar in age to possibly make friends with. It's not a deal breaker but if I knew one group had more similar ages vs another and our dates are flexible then I would opted to that.

Strange question? LOL

You can always contact ABD directly and ask. I emailed them to find out if they could tell me how many people were on my trip and they told me the number of confirmed bookings they had. I was also talking to another tour company the other day and she told me that the trip we're interested in doesn't currently have anyone booked (still a year out) but she gave me the ages of some of the guests on another departure date. My mom was concerned that there would be an upper age limit on the trip, hence the call.

Yes, ABD will tell you how many total guests are booked on your trip, how many of them are kids, whether the kids are boys or girls, and how old they are. When I contacted my TA a couple of weeks ago to book our plane tickets, I had her ask. I'm not sure if they will give the same info for the adults, as I have never asked that question.

I asked my agent Kevin just a couple of weeks ago about our Germany trip regarding the number of guests and ages of children. Should be no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter