Agent Recommendations Please

Snickals

Australian Princess...in Training
Looking for recommendations for travel agents to book a Disney Cruise with. Looking for one that has good deals (eg. on board credit etc.) and great reputation.

Have only ever booked with Flight Centre for our trips before but I usually find what I want and get them to price match. So am new to looking for other agents.

TIA :)

I have used Ainsley from My Personal Travel Planner . Very helpful, very knowledgable on Disney and much more. Been able to have her do parts of trips where I needed a bit more help with info/advice etc but done my own bookings on other parts. All done over the phone, email, haven't had any issues and happy to recommend.

I'm still waiting for DU to get back to me from 12 months ago!!! I emailed them several times and it would take them two days to reply then eventually they didn't! It's tedious to be in a different Timezone to your agent/client I think. I found it easier to go through an Australian agent. She emails me back I a reasonable timeframe!!

I've already PMd you the name of my agent. She is AMAZING!! I wasn't sure if we could name them here!

Is it worth using a travel agent for a stay at WDW?
Is it cheaper than using the official site or just easier?

Want to go for at least 6 nights, 4 days at the parks, 1 day at universal and 1 day shopping at the outlets.

It cost me exactly the same going through an agent as it would have if I'd booked it myself. Disney pays them. My agent was worth her weight in gold, she did everything for us and knew everything Disney!! PM me if you'd like her details :)

I booked everything my self last year, right down to the travel insurance.
Its quite easy to book wdw yourself on line if you wish, they also have the option to pay it off on line.
But each to their own.

I have an upcoming cruise booking with Vacations to Go. Same price (and specials) as the RCCL website were offering, but with US$450 cruise credit :D

Everything else I DIY. I will happily use a 3rd party website if they can beat WDW direct prices.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter