Agent P

Kaewin

GameMaster
We are leaving in a little more than three weeks and I wonder has he been seen in the parks or at DTD? My autistic son loves him and is excited to be seeing Phineas and Ferb.

Thanks

We are leaving in a little more than three weeks and I wonder has he been seen in the parks or at DTD? My autistic son loves him and is excited to be seeing Phineas and Ferb.

Thanks

Perry/Agent P is not a regular Meet and Greet character.

Agent P was only out at DHS (with P&F) for one day.
That day was just when the most recent Phineas and Ferb "TV movie" (Across the 2nd Dimension) was premiered on TV.

Perry/Agent P has not appeared since that single time.

See above... however, there is plenty of P&F merchandise, including Agent P. Our DD loves Perry / Agent P!!!

I think he's a very rare character, so its possible but not very likely. The good news is there are plenty Phineas, Ferb and Perry shirts, plushes, and alot more merchandise.:banana:

Thanks all, I thought I heard (and I could be wrong) but he was a DTD with the boys before they went to Hollywood so I just hoped he would spring up now and again.

Thanks all,

1- I thought I heard (and I could be wrong) but he was a DTD with the boys before they went to Hollywood so

2- I just hoped he would spring up now and again.

1- He was. That, however, was also a one-time event that happened months before the P&F Meet and Greet started at DHS. (It was a Disney Store/World of Disney promotion.)

2- You never know. But, the probability is very low.

That day was just when the most recent Phineas and Ferb "TV movie" (Across the 2nd Dimension) was premiered on TV.

That's what I've heard too. Still, with or without Perry, I'm still going to meet P&F!

P&F can be found at DHS, right? Where are they usually located? (is there a usual spot or is it random?)

Every time I tell my wife this she says, "HOPE KILLER!" :rotfl2:

P&F can be found at DHS, right? Where are they usually located? (is there a usual spot or is it random?)

P&F have a regular set over near the exit of Mama Melrose. On this map it is the hand next to the "F" for Mama Melrose.

Phineas and Ferb are there daily, for most of the day (but beware, this is a pretty long outdoor meet and greet line). Unless something changes, Perry/Agent P will not be appearing in any meet and greets (which is too bad).

We did the P&P greet at DHS two Saturday's ago. They have a very good show that goes with the meet and greet which helps with the time spent in line.

Our oldest had the answer to a CM question so she was the "lead" in the show that was put on. :thumbsup2

If you watch the show, you would know the answer to the question. :lmao:

Later,
Dan

Any idea why Disney puts so much money into a character and then doesn't actually have them appear in the parks? Do they just prefer to keep some things super elusive? I believe we've also seen pictures of proof for quite awhile now that there is a Jake character. Why wouldn't Disney have these characters appear when they KNOW the demand is there?

Any idea why Disney puts so much money into a character and then doesn't actually have them appear in the parks? Do they just prefer to keep some things super elusive? I believe we've also seen pictures of proof for quite awhile now that there is a Jake character. Why wouldn't Disney have these characters appear when they KNOW the demand is there?

It might be an issue of training. Each cm goes through bootcamp to "be" their character. They dont just throw somebody into a random suit and kick them out. They may be working on training enough cms to play the new characters such as agent P and Jake.

I wish they would add Candice too! My DD would flip out, that is her favorite :)

I'd love a picture with Candace - since I'm rather confident I acted the same way with my brother way back when. "Mom, Mom, Mom!" :rotfl2:

Just out of curiosity - isn't Phineas & Ferb's character spot the same place that Lightning McQueen & Mater used to be? Are they not there anymore or did they move?

Lightning McQueen and Mater are still there...they are slightly around the corner from P & F....

We went last week and had a great time in the P & F line! Though I do suggest the earlier the better. The first time was 9:30am that day. Also, they have a "Perry" cardboard figure that pops up from behind a peephole in the fence...he'll be in some of your photos.

My son has autism too and loves the show. I asked the CM at the front of the line about Agent P, even though I knew he only came out that one, special day and she gave me the "Disney" version of an excuse...no one has seen him, he's on special assignment, blah blah blah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter