Age vs Life vs Long Lunches ? ? ?

I was looking for my cordless phone the other day. After several minutes of digging through cushions and pockets, I realized where it was. It was in my hand, up to my ear, and I was talking on it with my mom. Guess I thought that I was on my cell? :rolleyes1

John don't worry until you walk into a room and forget why you went in there. Or are in mid sentence and forget what you were saying. :upsidedow

Uh-oh....

Ever gotten into bed all nice and comfy and realized the overhead light is still on :confused3

:lovestruc:banana::goodvibes:rotfl:

You Gals & Guys are the best. I am confident that I can make it for another year. I'll take one at a time.

Still gotta get things done ; more fishin', huntin', hangin' on to take my only Boy Grandbaby Fishin----All of my Lady Grandbabyies have been initiated.

Then I want to - - - - 'scratchin my head', dagnab it ???

Had to do with DW Shirley. No sweat I'll remember. Sooooooo many years she had to put up with this Lil' Kid (me), Who Refuses To Grow Up. I really owe Shirley big time, but she would just say "Put it on the tab".

I did remember this (not very PC), 'HAVE A GREAT, SAFE, HOLY & MERRY CHRISTMAS' to include 'A SAFE & PROSPEROUS NEW YEARS'.

john

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter