Age? Is it mainly "younger" people....

lizardqueen

DIS Veteran
that participate in the CP? I am almost 30 and looking at going back to college in the fall. I was thinking that maybe in '07 I could look into the college program, but didn't know if I was too "old". Thanks.

Nope. I know a lot of adults who did the CP. So there is no too-old age. So I would say go for it! :thumbsup2

How could you say you're too old??!! There's no such thing... Plus, I need a Chess Partner when I get there myself.. haha.

-Jio

I say go for it if you can "hang" with the younger crowd. On my CP, I had a 28 year old roommate who looked about 40, thus we called him Gramps. We always complained about us being to loud. He would go to bed at, honestly, 9-10pm, and complain if we woke him up. He would complain about all the girls coming and going, etc.

Yes the CP is for anyone, but a BIG majority of them use it as a NONSTOP party. If you come down, please don't ruin that for others.

Don't they just throw you in w/ whomever? I mean, they don't do some rigorous personality test, do they. My sister is in it. I could "hang", but it's exactly like a college FRESHMAN dorm setting ;) Which kinda repeats what was stated above.

I think I saw a couple of these :rotfl2: :rotfl2: if that's someone trying to stand up after falling down repeatedly, LOL.

CdeSade said:
Don't they just throw you in w/ whomever? I mean, they don't do some rigorous personality test, do they.

No, but I think they put all the hot girls together. I knew of 2 or 3 different apartments with 6-8 REALLY attractive girls. Never saw any hotties rooming with fatties.

How on earth do they manage to do that? When a girl comes up to register do they look her over, and after determining if she is hot or not, have her wait in a holding area until she's paired up with other hot girls?

That is hilarious! (Obviously this doesn't happen, but wouldn't it be funny if it did?)

DisneyElite said:
How on earth do they manage to do that? When a girl comes up to register do they look her over, and after determining if she is hot or not, have her wait in a holding area until she's paired up with other hot girls?

That is hilarious! (Obviously this doesn't happen, but wouldn't it be funny if it did?)

I was slightly sarcastic, but honest. There were several apartments that had nothing but extremely attractive girls. It was a well know thing on my CP. You could ask any straight guy if he had seen the girls of 19101, and he would know of them. I know its just probably dumb luck, but it was true.

hot girls group together, thats just how it is, guys usually group together if they have similar interests, like sports or video games. this is why guys are a lot less "clique" most of us have the same fundamental pleasures in life.

I'm currently 24 and looking to do it sometime in the future. Do you have to be an undergrad or do they let grad students apply?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter