Age divisions in RCCL youth clubs

sunandsmiles

Earning My Ears
I am wondering what others think (like/dislike) of the current age divisions on RCCL? Right now, the ONLY thing keeping me from booking a RCCL cruise for our family is because the tightly spaced age groups would prevent our girls (3 1/2 and 6) from being able to enjoy the kids' club together. Is this an issue for anyone else? I was very happy our daughters could stay together when we cruised on the Disney Dream this past September. I am wishing RCCL had a wider age grouping like DCL. Maybe 3-8 years old, 9-12 and 13-17? Or, do I have this wrong? Can the age groups mix within the RCCL youth clubs?

I agree that the 2 year age spacing is too tight. This is the biggest drawback to RCI for me right now for a 2015 Panama canal cruise. My oldest will be 9, 10 in August and my youngest won't be 9 until December of that year. A 14 or 15 night cruise is a LONG time for them to be apart like that on a cruise that will likly have very few kids to begin with.

I was just looking at this for 2015 my kids would be 4(5 a month later)7,10 and12 so all of them would be in different groups. Ideally I would want the two younger together and the two older together. This is a deal breaker for me if they can't be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter