Again here to say hello and to announce Free Dining 2016

I keep getting an error that says "sorry we can not find the offer you were looking for" in red at the top when I try to find a RO offer. I thought if things were full, they'd just say in grey under each category that it was unavailable. ???

What is the minimum number of nights for FD? And for some reason the room discount is only saving me $70, not $200+ like it should..

Yep, many of the Deluxes are only giving 15% for RO, considering they are going for 30% off this summer, doesn't seem like a great deal. I did get a good RO price on the YC though.

Last edited:
I keep getting an error that says "sorry we can not find the offer you were looking for" in red at the top when I try to find a RO offer. I thought if things were full, they'd just say in grey under each category that it was unavailable. ???

The RO is the "Back to School" offer, make sure you have that selected. I have plenty of hotels liusting as available right now.

The RO is the "Back to School" offer, make sure you have that selected. I have plenty of hotels liusting as available right now.
yes, took me a minute to find it. Tried for AS Movies for a change but it only had "preferred" rooms for our dates. so went with our norm AS Music (we have APs) saved $200

I was able to get 30% off for our stay at AKL in Sept which saved over $500 with a RO offer. Now to just wait to see if they release an annual pass discount to save another $100.

Well, so much for that Aug 14th start date....

I'm guessing that the Aug 14th start date is only for us Canadians. When I go to the site it comes up Aug 14-Oct 1, and I was able to modify my reservation to start Aug 22-Aug 28 at Coronado Springs with the FD

Yes, I see the BTS offer, but I get the error every time! I have no problems selecting free dining, just the RO that I want.

yes, took me a minute to find it. Tried for AS Movies for a change but it only had "preferred" rooms for our dates. so went with our norm AS Music (we have APs) saved $200
I think I'm losing it :-) Went back and booked the Free Dining - now I have to call (ugh) and cancel the RO. Decided that we can 'bank' the tickets and save them for our next AP (it's been years since we've needed to buy tickets - we did FD and saved the tickets for several trips - we have APs and have gotten them via upgrading 'old' FD tickets). Only problem is Music didn't have the FD available so we ended up at Sports (which we don't like as much)

Yep, got an email from Disney Visa that it starts 8/14. Was able to book Coronado Springs from 8/17-8/23 with no problem! YAY!!!

not much in values/mods for Sept 30 or Oct 1 check-in dates ... grabbed Music and ran with it. LOL

One phone lines opened, it dropped all modification offers for us ... and the phone lines are not connecting! UGH!

Just checked and this is correct. The links to cancel and modify reservations are currently unavailable. Most likely because of all the traffic they are getting. I was able to modify my reservation earlier and got the dates we wanted. I hope everyone gets the dates and offers they want!

Update: 10am EST - The modify and cancel reservation links are back.

Last edited:
I think I'm losing it :-) Went back and booked the Free Dining - now I have to call (ugh) and cancel the RO. Decided that we can 'bank' the tickets and save them for our next AP (it's been years since we've needed to buy tickets - we did FD and saved the tickets for several trips - we have APs and have gotten them via upgrading 'old' FD tickets). Only problem is Music didn't have the FD available so we ended up at Sports (which we don't like as much)

I have a question about banking tickets. Do you know if you can use (then upgrade) the tickets before the booked free dining trip?

I had an existing reservation prior to FD for 9/10-9/17 but it wouldn't let me modify it online this morning. I tried to call at 7:15 EDT but the phone lines were just bricked so I booked a whole new reservation for the same dates via the website for the same dates at Yacht Club. Food and Wine + Free Dining here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter