• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Afternoon Tea

JessLUVSminnie

Earning My Ears
DH and I have an ADR for the tea on our upcoming trip. (An afternoon sans kids is our Christmas treat!)From my research I understand that both of us have to order a tea package. For example DH and I will probably each order the Bedfordshire Tea. But after that, are we able to order extra a la carte items? I thought I had even seen a listing of those items somewhere online but am now unable to relocate it. I just know that I won't be a big fan of the sandwiches but I will be of the dessert options. I have my eye on the strawberries and crème but I might also like to try the other options as well. Plus DH will more than likely like to have more than one scone.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sample ala carte items (subject to change):
. . . British Cheese Plate $14.50
. . . Gentlemen's Tea Platter (berries, cheese) $12.00
. . . Assorted Tea Sandwich Plate (five sandwiches) $10.00
. . . English Blue Stilton Cheese $8.50
. . . Strawberries & Cream $6.95
. . . English Triffle $6.95
. . . Scones with Devonshire Cream $3.50
. . . Jam Tarts $3.50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter