After Wedding Survery

iit was perfect for what it was-- the ability to marry my husband. But it wasnt truely 'perfect'.... i didnt have real problems either-- but I could sure give them some advice on contacting their people while they are in Florida-- and possibly preparing them more for the actual ceremony itself instead of leave them wondering what will happen.

does everyone get a survey?

ETA: Id also give them a talking to about the length of time the characters were at teh wedding-- and how its rediculous to pay that amount and have them leave just as soon as they get there.

We were married Dec. 11th and received an e-mail for the survey Dec. 28th.

Our VR was November 6th and we received our Wedding Survey by email on November 21st.

We have been married almost a year, and never received one, and have never heard anyone on the Dis ever having one either.

Maggimus ~ I agree, Minnie & Mickey were literally with us no more than 20 mins, if that!! It's a lot of money for such a short time, but I have to say the memories of it are priceless.

Hi everyone,

I received an e-mail on 1/22/2007 and the wedding was 1/4/2007. And oh boy did I fill that puppy out. It had specific questions about my wedding co-ordinator too. I found it a little ironic though...they "really wanted my feedback" and then limited my responses to 640 characters.

It's a good thing I learned how to be consice.

I had one in December - cant remember what date though. I filled it out with my issues but i dont expect i'll ever hear anything back"

I emailed my em to see where mine is - if you did not get one I would sugguest that you do the same if you would like to tell them - My EM was great and I would like to tell someone that - but I do not know why I did not get one-

I got married on Dec. 13 and the survey was emailed within two weeks or so. I would contact them and see what is going on!

We get a survey?!? Nice, I'm not getting married until October, but I definitely have some notes that I'd like to get out there, both good and not so good.

We got ours 3 weeks after the wedding. Does anyone know what they do with this information?

We have been married almost a year, and never received one, and have never heard anyone on the Dis ever having one either.

Maggimus ~ I agree, Minnie & Mickey were literally with us no more than 20 mins, if that!! It's a lot of money for such a short time, but I have to say the memories of it are priceless.

Why was it only 20 minutes when you pay for 30? Do they count the time it takes the character to be transported to you location as well? If so that is a bit of a ripoff.

Heard back from my em she said that it is random not everyone gets a survey - but I honestly remembered (I think) the other surveying saying I would get one after the wedding --- anyone else remember?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter