• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After the wedding??

donaldsgirl

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I was hoping that some of you will give me some ideas of what to do with my guests after the wedding/reception. The wedding is at 2:30 and reception at Boma at 5:00. After that...what??? Some of our guests are not buying park tickets so going to a park is out..

ANY IDEAS????:confused:

You could head to the Boardwalk and go to Jellyrolls ($10 cover) or Atlantic dance hall (no cover).

There are a couple of restaurants at Downtown Disney that have bars, Raglan Road is one.

You could go to the bar at your hotel or one of your guests hotels.

What about mini golfing in your dress! Fantasia Gardens is a beautiful course.

We only have a small number of guests so we are doing a Wishes cruise, although we are eating at California Grill at 5.45.

Or you could go to Universal Studios Citywalk. You could walk around in your wedding dress or go dancing in one of their venues. Plus it's FREE!

we all went to JellyRolls for the 'after party'. DFIL paid for everyone's cover charge which was very sweet of him. It was so nice to get into some jeans and a tshirt and relax with everyone. We have great memories of our families singing along and bantering with the pianist lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter