After the Princess HM?

reagansmom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what happens after the Princess?

Will I be able to exit Epcot thru the International Gate?

We are headed out directly after the race and I want to make sure I plan enough time for transportation, after race activities, etc.

Thanks!

The race ends outside the park and you will only be able to re-enter park with a park ticket.

Thanks. That part is not an issue. I have an AP. Just trying to figure out the quickest way to Beach Club.

The park will be open to guest,that would be you after you finish the race, whatever the hours are for that day. I think it opens at 9am. You can check and make sure.

It is 9:00 a.m. I have the same issue (get back to the Beach Club) and had looked it up a while ago. As long as you have a park ticket, you can enter the park and head through.

We will be staying at the Beach Club too. I fully expect to be the last person across the finish line as I am SLOW! :) Thanks for asking this question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter