• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After nothing last year, will the Disney Trip-A-Day sweepstakes be back?

I doubt it. With park attendance at an all-time high plus all of the add-ons that people are paying for I don't think they will need a sweepstakes or other gimmicks to get people in. I hope I'm wrong though!

With park attendance at an all-time high plus all of the add-ons that people are paying for I don't think they will need a sweepstakes or other gimmicks to get people in.

All of those previous promotions were to get the Mouse where it is now. Mission accomplished. Not to say they won't do trips & giveaways, but the one-a-day rewards are probably gone for good. Please add me to the list of those who would love to be wrong. :earsboy:

While I am not convinced the economy has fully recovered from the recession, people are spending money left and right, so no need for the contest.

I'm confused, I thought all Pete was talking about two months ago was that they were trying to do anything and everything to get people through the gates because attendance was down even though revenue may be up.

I'm hoping for a contest to get those numbers up.

Yeah, it might have been a good option this year with attendance flat at the very least. But it looks like they are going a different direction this time offering some decent discounts already right into summer.

I doubt it. They have raised prices, started charging extra for so much, and their parks are still packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter